69 Clan Of GamerX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TESTING] Jafri

4 posters

Go down

[TESTING] Jafri Empty [TESTING] Jafri

Post  Jafri Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am

Ingame Name: Jafri
Some server you have played: GamerX.
Your playing type (dm, tdm, stunting,...): Stunting and DM.
Previous clan: SAK
Your favourite server: GamerX
How long you have been playing SA:MP (and GamerX not needed if you don't play GamerX): More then a year.
Any weapon skills: Deagle + Spas.
Some weapon/general bugs of SA:MP you know: Cbug, no reload and lead aiming.
Extra information:

Last edited by Jafri on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Jafri

Back to top Go down

[TESTING] Jafri Empty Re: [TESTING] Jafri

Post  [SAK]Groucho Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 am

Jafri wrote:Extra information: I left SAK cause of some flamers even though it was a nice clan and I hope this clan is nice too and I don't have to leave it.

This has become really funny. We didn't flame anybody in this clan. Actually your flaming made 2 of our members leave, k0c1per, who you angered by flaming and banning him in the middle of a CW (there was a bug in their server's admin FS, not a good moment to "test" it) and aloudi (topic here), a member who was loyal with us, he complained the day before because you didn't do teamwork at all when you guys were doing some bases. Personally I don't have anything against you joining this clan. You and the owners are free to do whatever you want, I just don't like that you are spreading lies like that. And I'm not talking about SAK clan only, some admin of GamerX (I can say name only if he/she wants) has noticed your behaviour has changed ingame. So well we aren't the ones who changed here, you are the one who changed.

And one last thing, if you weren't leaving SAK you'd be kicked anyways.

[SAK]Groucho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jafri Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 am

[SAK]Groucho wrote:
Jafri wrote:Extra information: I left SAK cause of some flamers even though it was a nice clan and I hope this clan is nice too and I don't have to leave it.

This has become really funny. We didn't flame anybody in this clan. Actually your flaming made 2 of our members leave, k0c1per, who you angered by flaming and banning him in the middle of a CW (there was a bug in their server's admin FS, not a good moment to "test" it) and aloudi (topic here), a member who was loyal with us, he complained the day before because you didn't do teamwork at all when you guys were doing some bases. Personally I don't have anything against you joining this clan. You and the owners are free to do whatever you want, I just don't like that you are spreading lies like that. And I'm not talking about SAK clan only, some admin of GamerX (I can say name only if he/she wants) has noticed your behaviour has changed ingame. So well we aren't the ones who changed here, you are the one who changed.

And one last thing, if you weren't leaving SAK you'd be kicked anyways.

Dude none of you flamed 'cept Koci IG.
I didn't meant to piss Aloudi of just by asking him to "stop bossing me around in just 1 base".
I still love the SAK clan as its still amazing as ever but Koci pissed me off by saying I flamed him, I mean, when the fuck did I flame him?

Even if I flamed, I don't want this to go on further and give any one a bad rep so Sorry.
Sorry Groucho for w/e I did.

Edit2: If 3 people say I flamed then I probably flamed but I cannot remember, so sorry again. Embarassed

Jafri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiesti Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Tell us the time u wanna be tested.

Tiesti
Admin
Admin

https://69clan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [SAK]vid Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Jafri you are the one who made our 2 members leave Sak cuz of your behaviour, dont talk that others were flaming.
You were the one who cooked up the situation.

[SAK]vid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprunk Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 am

Please don't discuss these things on our forum. We still give you a change Jafri, but if you have a bad behaviour ingame or act like an idiot, we will kick you.
Tell us the time and the date, when you want to be tested.

Sprunk
Clan Owner
Clan Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum